All Glitter. All the Time.

Except when it's not glitter. Then it is merely shiny.

Got me some Zoya!

Most of my polish horde is of the cheapo drugstore ilk. I like it, I can pick up a bottle without making a special trek to the beauty supply stores..and it is cheap. I like cheap.Cheap means I can get more colors for the same money spent!

And so when I learned that Zoya was doing this deal that you could get two free bottles for the cost of shipping I was all over that like finger paints on a three year old.
My new lovelies.
 I got three. At one time I had well over 50 bucks worth of polish in my ecart....and I winnowed it down from there. That third bottle was both me rewarding the company for that deal.. and me really being unable to cut that last color.

I picked (Left to Right):
Juleanne ZP526
Jem ZP575
Kissy ZP578

I have Juleanne on right now.

Zoya is noted for its 'vegan' and safer, more natural formulations of polish. It is one of the first companies to remove toxic ingredients such as toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, and dibutyl phthalate from its formulas.

I can't comment on how 'long wearing' it is yet... as I have only worn the first color and for less then a week. I can say I have read that some of the colors really do best when used with their base and top coat. I used my own stuff.. and I knocked a big chip out mucking with my sewing machine.

I can say with complete honesty that the colors of the polishes I have are vibrant, LOVELY and not too thin so as to need a million coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment