All Glitter. All the Time.

Except when it's not glitter. Then it is merely shiny.

A Two for One. Blue and Orange!

First, Teal of Fortune from WetnWild.

This stuff has a nice glitter, deep color and is hard wearing. (I wore this for almost two weeks, no chips.) It does, however, stain ones nails a funny red-orange even through a base coat. As my nails are never bare this is not an issue for me.

And now for Crushed. It's from Sally Hansen. I love this one!
This wore very well too. No chips but almost 7 days (and the very day I was going to change it) the entire coat on my first finger just peeled right off. It was almost fun... but I was planning to change colors anyways.

The color on this is very true orange. It's bright, flat and ever so orange. I found it an almost perfect early spring shade. I plan to wear it more often.
I did coat the bottom 2/3rds of my nails in some random glitter polish for a bit of shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment