All Glitter. All the Time.

Except when it's not glitter. Then it is merely shiny.

Tahitian Pearl, a Darker Summer Ocean Blue

I rather like this deeper blue. It is a semi-gloss with faintly gleaming teeny tiny glitters built in. It almost reminds me of a quiet ocean lagoon... the summer sun glinting off peaceful waves.


A lovely blue with bright highlights.

This was a difficult color to photograph. It is rich, but the camera's flash washes it out. It is shimmery, but the light box makes it look too dark. Holding my hand under a lamp seemed to pull out the best color... at the expense of some clarity. That bright white spot is a characteristic of this polish.

I did say it reminded me of sun on waves? That bit of white on rich blue is why.

I can almost smell the sea salt. And margaritas. Mmmmm..
The wear of this Wet-n-Wild polish pleases me. I've worn it all week with no top coat and just a basic base coat with minimal chipping. Yup, Tahitian Pearl Mega Last is a pleasing summer shade of blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment